Visiting your doctor on a regular basis is key to a healthy life. Whether you're feeling the effects of the common cold or just coming in for a checkup, we want to make sure you have all the facts you need to make an educated decision.
- Well-child exams
- Newborn Painless Circumcisions
- Minor injury remedies
- Pediatric illnesses
- School physicals
- Annual check-ups
- Prostate exams
- Thyroid and blood pressure monitoring
- Preventive medicine
- Cholesterol screening
- Management and monitoring of chronic conditions:
Example: Diabetes, allergies, high blood pressure, asthma, arthritis, and depression.
- Medication management
- Diagnostic testing
- Anti Aging Medicine
- Urgent care (during regular office hours)
- Nutritional counseling
- Family planning and birth control
- Pregnancy testing
- Menopause evaluation and treatments
- Pap Smears
- Breast Exams
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.